Camden County Community Resources

My Resource Pal

My Resource Pal has hundreds of services listed that can assist with many issues.  It is managed by Camden County Coalition of Healthcare providers.  Open the link and you can search by Zip Code or by the services you need. 

My Resource Pal by findhelp – Search and Connect to Social Care

Community Resources

  • If you or someone you know is in immediate danger or you need to report a crime, please call 9-1-1
  • If you are calling for addictions information and referral, please contact Center for Family Services at 1-800-675-1127
  • If you are looking for county funding for substance abuse treatment, please contact 1-856-374-6361 during business hours
  • If you are considering suicide or are in crisis, please call 1-800-273-TALK
  • For mental health assistance please call 1-866-202-HELP
  • To report child abuse, call 1-800-422-4453 (1-800 4-A CHILD)
  • To talk with a counselor about rape or sexual assault call 1-800-656-HOPE
  • For basic needs, social services counseling for abuse or elder abuse please call 2-1-1