Camden County Road Report Form

Help us make Camden County a better place to live by reporting potholes, trash, faded line striping or other concerns on county roadways by filling out this form or calling the Department of Public Works at (856) 566-2980.

Please note: A county route number is required when filling out this form. Please click here to get the route number (if out of county just type in “out of county”).

Fill out my online form.