The Camden County Division of Engineering provides engineering and technical support for Camden County capital projects. Engineering Division is responsible for the preparation of drawings, plans, specifications and other requisite documentation. Engineering field crews conduct project surveys, documentation validation and on-site project inspections. Camden County Engineering Division utilizes the latest technology including CAD, GIS and GPS for the management of county highway assets such as traffic signs and signals.
The County Engineer oversees the operation of Camden County engineering. Engineering-related questions may be directed to the Camden County Engineer by calling (856) 566-2980.
- For information on the Camden County Planning Division, click here.
- For information on Upcoming Camden County Projects, click here.
- For information on Current Camden County Projects, click here.
- For information on Completed Camden County Project, click here.
- For information and downloads on Planning Board Documents, click here.