Important information and instruction to fill out our Vote By Mail ballot correctly.
- Use only a pencil or ink pen (black or blue) to mark your ballot. Do not use red ink.
- Do not detach the flap from the certificate envelope or your ballot may not be counted.
- If ballot is being transported by someone other than voter, bearer portion must be completed in front of voter.
- For your ballot to be counted, it must be received by the County Board of Elections by the closing of the polls on Election Day or postmarked on or before Election Day, November 3, 2020, and received by November 10, 2020, at 8 PM.
- If you need a replacement ballot because it is misplaced, torn, or incorrectly marked, please call (856) 225-7219 or visit www.camdencounty.com/vbm2.
Click here to download helpful instructions.