Important information and instruction to fill out your Vote By Mail ballot correctly.
- Use only a black or blue ink pen to mark your ballot. Do not use red ink.
- Do not detach the flap from the certificate envelope or your ballot may not be counted.
- If ballot is being transported by someone other than voter, bearer portion must be completed in front of voter. The Messenger must complete the Bearer Section on the back of the Green Envelope in front of the voter before it is delivered to the Board of Elections. If the bearer part is not completed upon the Messenger delivering the ballot to the Board of Elections, they will reject that ballot.
- For your ballot to be counted, it must be received by the County Board of Elections by the closing of the polls on Election Day or postmarked on or before Election Day, June 4, 2024, and received by June 10, 2024, at 8 PM. Ballots not post marked can be received until June 6, 2024.
- If you need a replacement ballot because it is misplaced, torn, or incorrectly marked, please call (856) 225-7219 or visit www.camdencounty.com/vbm2.