To keep the voting records accurate, please complete the appropriate form below and return to the Board of Elections.
- I have moved to a Residence within Camden County.
- I have moved to a Residence outside Camden County.
- I have received duplicate Sample Ballots.
- The Voter addressed on Sample Ballot is Deceased.
- I am related to the Voter addressed on Sample Ballot, and he/she no longer resides at this address.
- I am not related to the Voter addressed on Sample Ballot, and he/she does not reside at this address.
In accordance with the New Jersey Statues Annotated Title 19:31.15 which states “The name of a registrant shall not be removed from the registry list unless the Commissioner of Registration receives a signed notice from the voter to remove their name from the registry of eligible voters list.
Changes to a voter’s registration are subject to verification by the Board of Elections.