It is the mission of the Department of Children’s Services to promote and support high quality child care that is affordable and accessible to all families seeking care in Camden County. As the child care resource and referral agency for Camden County, the Department of Children’s Services is responsible for coordinating child care services within the 37 county municipalities.
Our DCS staff are here to:
- Provide information on financial eligibility and how to apply for child care assistance.
- Provide referrals to assist you in locating a child care program that meets your criteria.
- Provide additional community resources.
To locate a child care provider:
- Email our Referral Unit – firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our child care specialists will work with you to locate a child care program that meets your
needs. They can also assist with additional resources you may need.
- Search the New Jersey State Website – https://www.childcarenj.gov/Search
You can also view the most recent inspection report for child care programs in New Jersey.