Department of Children’s Services
It is the mission of the Department of Children’s Services to promote and support high quality child care that is affordable and accessible to all families seeking care in Camden County.
As the child care resource and referral agency for Camden County, the Department of Children’s Services is responsible for coordinating child care services within the 37 county municipalities. Since 1971, the office has operated under the administration of the Board of Commissioners and is supported by local, state and federal funding.
- Free resource and referral services for families seeking child care in Camden County
- Financial assistance programs to help income eligible families pay for child care
- Training and technical assistance for licensed and registered providers and prospective providers
- Family Child Care Registration
- Support for businesses and municipalities looking to increase child care options for employees and resident.
Collaboration with individuals and agencies working to meet the needs of families and children
Food Bank of South Jersey is now offering FREE virtual nutrition/cooking classes.
Participants receive FREE items such as;
- Fun interactive online lessons
- Cooking demonstration of a tasty recipe (using foods commonly distributed at a pantry)
- Kitchen gadget *incentive items may vary
Register Here: http://bit.ly/JSYES
For information on any of our services, please call 856-374-6376 or email Client Services: email@example.com.