Please be assured that the Department of Children’s Services is committed to assisting our child care providers and parents during this critical and uncertain time. Our staff is working both in the office and remotely. We will respond to your emails and messages as soon as possible. Prospective applicants, current clients, and Child Care Providers are encouraged to email all inquiries to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional guidance for child care providers, parents and families can be found at https://www.childcarenj.gov/Resources/Coronavirus
We appreciate your patience during this unique and unprecedented time.
Department of Children’s Services
It is the mission of the Department of Children’s Services to promote and support high quality child care that is affordable and accessible to all families seeking care in Camden County.
As the child care resource and referral agency for Camden County, the Department of Children’s Services is responsible for coordinating child care services within the 37 county municipalities. Since 1971, the office has operated under the administration of the Board of Freeholders and is supported by local, state and federal funding.
- Free resource and referral services for families seeking child care in Camden County
- Financial assistance programs to help income eligible families pay for child care
- Training and technical assistance for licensed and registered providers and prospective providers
- Family Child Care Registration
- Support for businesses and municipalities looking to increase child care options for employees and resident.
Collaboration with individuals and agencies working to meet the needs of families and children
For information on any of our services, please call 856-374-6376 or email Client Services: email@example.com.