COVID-19 Updates for the County Clerk’s Office
- The Registry Division in Camden is closed to walk-in public.
- In-person Title Searching is available by appointment only. Click here for further details.
- Limited Passport Application services are available by appointment only at the County Store. Please contact (856) 566-2920 for information and appointment.
- Limited Notary services are available by appointment only at the County Store. Please contact (856) 566-2920 for information and appointment.
New at the Clerk’s Office:
- 2021 General Election Results
- Need a Passport? Plan ahead – US Department of State Passport Processing times have increased
- Electronic Recording is accessible
- Searching Online Records is accessible
- New Edition of Recorder’s Reference Manual Now Available
- Required Cover Sheets for Recording
Notice – Following the recent Appellate Court decision in the case of NJ Land Title Association v. Dana Rone, County Register of the County of Essex (Dkt. No. A-5028-16T1), the e-recording convenience fee will be suspended, effective April 1, 2019, until further notice.
The Camden County Clerk’s Office, under the leadership of Clerk Joe Ripa, offers a vast array of services including passports, trade name registration, notary public, and property records.
State of the Clerk’s Office
Click here to read State of the Clerk’s Office Message
|Registry Division||Election Division||Public Counter Services|
For more information about the Camden County Clerk's Office, call (856) 225-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.