New at the Clerk’s Office:
To avoid the spread of COVID-19, the County Clerk’s Office – Register Division in Camden is closed to walk-in public. We are continuing to process documents.
- NEW! Appointment Only Re-Opening to the Public for Title Searching starting July 13, 2020. Click here for further details.
- School Board and Fire District Candidates for the 2020 General Election
- 2020 Primary Election Results
- Independent Candidates for the 2020 General Election
- Electronic Recording is accessible
- Searching Online Records is accessible
- New Edition of Recorder’s Reference Manual Now Available
- Required Cover Sheets for Recording
Notice – Following the recent Appellate Court decision in the case of NJ Land Title Association v. Dana Rone, County Register of the County of Essex (Dkt. No. A-5028-16T1), the e-recording convenience fee will be suspended, effective April 1, 2019, until further notice.
The Camden County Clerk’s Office, under the leadership of Clerk Joe Ripa, offers a vast array of services including passports, trade name registration, notary public, and property records.
|Registry Division||Election Division||Public Counter Services|
For more information about the Camden County Clerk's Office, call (856) 225-5300 or email email@example.com.