Veteran Services

Office of Veterans Affairs

Assistance on veterans claims and benefits, discharge upgrading, PTSD, disability compensation, burial allowances, home loan guarantees, VA pension, and referral services for health care and prescription drugs. Please call with any veterans assistance questions or to schedule a meeting with a service officer. For more information about the Office of Veterans Affairs, call 856-374-5801 or click here.

Honorable Discharge/DD214 Registration, Identification Cards

Veterans may register their Honorable Discharge Papers and Form DD-214 with the County Clerk’s Office. The veteran can receive a photo ID card which lists the veteran’s address, and the book and page number where a record of the veteran’s documents are permanently stored in the County Clerk’s Office. To receive an ID card, the veteran must show business mail, or a bill, addresses to the veteran at the veteran’s Camden County residence, postmarked within the past 30 days. This service is free to all honorably discharged Camden County veterans.

Military Affairs

The Camden County Clerk’s Office can assist veterans in acquiring copies of military documents and accessing military services. The County Clerk can also assist honorably discharged veterans in obtaining military decorations and medals to which they are entitled.

Veterans Vending Licenses

Honorably discharged veterans residing in Camden County may apply for a Veteran Vending License. There is no charge for this service. You must apply in person to the Clerk’s Office. Please bring your DD-214 discharge papers and proof of Camden County residency.