CAMDEN COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH BOARD
The Mental Health Board was established with N.J.S.A. 30:4-27.1.
The Camden County Mental Health Board (MHB) is made up of 7-12 county residents and provides public leadership to the county in the development of mental health services. Membership is reflective of the county’s population including consumers of mental health services and family members of the mentally ill. The major tasks of the Mental Health Board are:
- Conduct County-wide planning to assess the needs of all residents for the public mental health service delivery system.
- Encourage the development and participation in educational programs.
- Facilitate consumer advocacy and self-help groups.
- Monitor service delivery and makes recommendations to DMHS.
- Respond to consumer grievances.
- Review funding applications and proposals and makes recommendations to the Division of Mental Health Services (DMHS)
Camden County Educational Services Commission (unless noted)
225 White Horse Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
2 PM to 4 PM
- 6/2/20 – Location TBD
- 8/4/20 – Location TBD
- 9/1/20 – Location TBD
- 10/6/20 – Location TBD
- 11/10/20 – Location TBD
Note: If there are any changes in the meeting dates, you will be notified in advance.
Local Advisory Committee on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (LACADA) is a group composed of concerned citizens and professionals who are appointed by the Freeholder Board. They provide input on planning, policy and programmatic needs. The LACADA identifies priorities in the county in the areas of treatment, early intervention, education, and recovery supports.
The County Alliance Steering Subcommittee (CASS) is an advisory arm of the Local Advisory Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (LACADA). Members coordinate Camden County’s efforts to combat alcoholism and drug abuse through prevention, intervention, and education.
COLLINGSWOOD SR. CENTER
30 WEST COLLINGS AVENUE
- November Meeting – TBD