The Camden County Division of Environmental Affairs, a division of the Department of Parks, is responsible for a number of environmental programs and projects which are important to Camden County residents. These include: Recycling and Solid Waste Management,Household Special Waste Collections, Litter Clean-Up and Enforcement, Open Space and Historic Preservation, Watershed Protection and the County Green Initiative.
The Division also coordinates the activities of several Freeholder Board appointed advisory committees, including the Environmental Commission, Open Space Preservation Trust Fund Advisory Committee, and Solid Waste Advisory Council. The Division performs a similar role for Recyclers in Camden County, a group consisting of municipal recycling coordinators from Camden County’s thirty seven municipalities.
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE EVENT – March 20, 2021 *
Location: Cherry Hill Public Works Complex, 1 Perina Blvd.
Hrs: 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (rain or shine)
* ATTENTION – Please note that this event is subject to cancelation due to the continued Covid pandemic. As such, we ask that all residents planning to attend this event visit this website not more than 7 days prior to the event to confirm the event status. You may also call 856-858-5241 to confirm same.
Instructions for the day of the event:
- All residents are required to wear masks
- All residents will be instructed to remain in their vehicles with the windows rolled up throughout the event.
- All materials to be dropped off should be placed in the trunk, rear cargo area, or pick-up bed. Materials should not be placed in the passenger seating area
- We also ask that you please limit the number of occupants within your vehicle.
For more information, please call 856 858-5241