Cooper River Park (346.55 acres) runs through Pennsauken, Cherry Hill, Collingswood and Haddon Township. The park is bounded by North and South Park Drives, Route 130 and Grove Street.
Bodies of Water within the Park
- William G. Rohrer Children’s Playground with pavilions
- 2 Softball Fields
- 1 Cross Country Course
- Camden County Boathouse
- Camden County Golf Academy
- The Cooper River Yacht Club
- 1 Bike Path – 3.8 mile loop (Cuthbert to Rt. 130)
- 1 Bike Path – 1.35 miles (Cuthbert to Grove Street)
- 1 Pooch Park
- 4 Volleyball Courts
- 1 Miniature Golf Course
- Jack Curtis Stadium
- 1/4 mile Cinder Track
- 4 Picnic Areas – (Wallenberg Gazebo, Armitage Pavilion, Hopkins House, and Subaru Gazebo)
- Indoor Restrooms at Stadium – open year round 10am – 10pm
- Memorial Groves
- Biofilter Wetland
- Sculpture Garden
- Louis F. Cappelli, Sr. Bocce Court
* The pavilions at the Rohrer Playground may not be reserved. Use is on a first come first served basis.
Cooper River Park is home to many prestigious rowing events. Ideal rowing conditions exist on the Cooper River which boasts a world-class, Olympic-distance, 2000 meter narrow and sheltered straightaway.
Cooper River Yacht Club
Location at 450 North Park Drive along the Cooper River, the Cooper River Yacht Club offers sailing lessons for adults, kids and teens. competitive racing and fun races, and community sailboat usage, kayaks / canoes, beautiful sunsets and sheltered non-total river. Visit www.cooperriveryc.org for call (856) 869-9145 for more information on events and membership.