Operations at the driving range will be slightly altered in order to ensure the safety of all visitors. Some changes include:
- All outdoor seating will be removed;
- Restrictions on clubhouse access;
- Encouraged use of contactless payment methods. No Cash will be accepted at this time.
- Staff will wear gloves and face coverings at all times.
- Hours – 10 AM – 6:30 PM Daily
The Camden County Driving Range at Cooper River Park (formerly the Camden County Golf Academy), a state-of-the-art golf center, features an aquatic, lighted, 60 station double-decker driving range with real grass tees, and a top quality short game area with a putting green and sand trap.
The Camden County Driving Range at Cooper River Park is brought to you by the Camden County Board of Freeholders as an open to the public driving range where you never need a tee time. We have space available for large groups and parties upon request. In addition we offer fun and affordable Group Golf Lessons including:
- Ladies Night
- Learn as a Family
- Free Senior Classes in the Spring and Fall
- Junior Golf Classes and more!
Call the pro shop to get signed up for one of our classes. Come check us out in the Winter and rent our Skytrak simulator or hit in one of out heated hitting bays.
Driving Range Attendant
$15/Hour – 24 Hours per week
Description: Majority of shift will be retrieving golf balls out of our aquatic driving range, additional duties will be to help administration as needed
- Shifts are nights/weekends and some holidays
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds at a time
- Job is outdoors in all-weather conditions
- Maintaining driving range stalls including trash pick-up and other tasks when necessary
Please email resume to Andrew.Pierson@camdencounty.com
Like us on Facebook
The Camden County Driving Range at Cooper River Park is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 130 South and North Park Drive in Pennsauken, just minutes from Collingswood, Audubon, Haddonfield, Haddon Heights, Cherry Hill, Oaklyn and Merchantville.
The address is:
8001 South Route 130
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Open Seven Days a Week
May 1st through September 30th – 10 AM to 6:30 PM
Off-Season – 10 AM to sunset
Last bucket sold 1/2 hour prior to close
Bucket of Balls (70-75 Balls) $10