Do your part to make our oceans plastic-free!
Practice these simple steps:
- Switch to a reusable mug
- Skip the plastic straws & disposable utensils
- Say no to plastic bottles; carry a reusable water bottle
- Refuse single-use plastic bags
Food Waste Reduction Tips
NJ Clean Energy Programs:
Below was taken from http://www.njcleanenergy.com/residential/home/home
From cooling and heating equipment rebates, to in-home energy assessments, from information on ENERGY STAR® qualified products to tips for saving energy and money, New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program gives residents the Power to Save. Call 866-NJSMART for more information.
Enhanced incentives are available for homes and buildings impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Learn more.
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is your “whole-house” solution for a more energy efficient, comfortable home. Find out where the money is escaping from your house and learn how to put 5%-30% of your energy bill back in your pocket!
- Rebates up to $5,000 and 0% interest loan!
- Save up to 30% on energy costs.
- Work with specially trained and certified technicians, who will assess your home from top to bottom by conducting a home energy audit. This video can show you what to expect.
Residential Rebates & Incentives
Keep a little green in your pocket with these rebates and incentives.
- Gas Furnace
- Gas Boiler
- Oil Furnace
- Oil Boiler
- Domestic Water Heater
- Gas Tankless Water Heater
- Solar Domestic Water Heater
- Ductless Mini-Split A/C System
- Air to Air Heat Pump
- Clothes Washer
- Discounted ENERGY STAR Lighting
- Refrigerator/Freezer Recycling
Refrigerator/Freezer Recycling Program
Recycle your old refrigerator or freezer and receive a $50 rebate!
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer sitting in the garage wasting energy? New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program will come pick it up for FREE and offers a $50 rebate! Find out more!
- Save up to $150 a year on energy costs
- Call 877-270-3520 to schedule a free pick up