The mission of the Camden County Workforce Development Board is to create the best customer driven delivery system for employment, training and education-related programs and services by providing strategic management, planning, implementation and evaluation in order to enhance the region’s long term economic success for all citizens and organizations.
- To provide leadership in all workforce issues.
- To provide a holistic delivery of services.
- To continually improve the quality of services for all customers.
- To empower customers to make informed choices and take control of their careers.
- To provide and guarantee universal access to employment opportunities.
- To provide quality workers for all of the region’s employers.
- To create partnerships and collaboration with government, private and non-profit stakeholders.
To learn more, please visit www.ccwib.com.