(Lindenwold, NJ) –
- Berlin Borough will be performing work on North Park Drive from Monday, June 26 through Friday, June 30 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure of North Park Drive between Cross Keys and Watsontown roads.
- PSE&G will be performing work on River Road in Pennsauken on Tuesday, June 27 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily. There will a partial road closure northbound on River Road between Velde and Curtis avenues.
- South Jersey Gas will be performing work on Lower Landing Road in Gloucester Township on Tuesday, June 27 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. There will be a partial road closure eastbound on Lower Landing Road between Landing and Chews Landing roads.
- South Jersey Gas will be performing work on West Somerdale Road in Voorhees from Monday, June 26 through Thursday, June 29 between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. nightly. There will be a partial road closure southbound on West Somerdale Road between Burnt Mill Road and White Horse Pike.
- American Water will be performing work on Station Avenue in Gloucester Township from Monday, June 26 through Thursday, June 29 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure on Station Avenue between Price Avenue and Chestnut Street.
“Motorists should plan ahead to take alternate routes and give themselves plenty of time to get to their destinations,” said Commissioner Al Dyer, liaison to the Department of Public Works. “Also, remember that when you’re traveling through a construction area, please slow down and stay alert for crew members and debris.”
The Camden County Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining over 1,200 miles of county roadway and 50 bridges. They are dedicated to making our area safer for motorists and pedestrians through county highway construction projects and road maintenance, including pothole repairs, street sweeping, grass cutting and storm drainage upkeep. The Public Works Department is located in Lindenwold where personnel are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve the residents of Camden County.
To report concerns on Camden County roadways, call (856) 566-2980 or visit www.camdencounty.com.