(Lindenwold, NJ) –
- PSE&G will be performing work on West Atlantic Avenue in Audubon from Monday, July 17 through Thursday, July 20 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. There will be full road closures of West Atlantic Avenue between West Nicholson Road and Washington Terrace.
- PSE&G will be performing work on North Park Drive in Berlin Borough from Monday, July 17 through Friday, July 21 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure of North Park Drive between Cross Keys and Watsontown roads.
- New Jersey American Water, will continue a water main install on Kings Highway in Audubon and Haddon Heights from Monday July 17 through Friday July 21 between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure on Kings Highway between East Lake Drive and Edgewood Avenue.
- NJ American Water will be milling and paving Warwick and Copley Road in Barrington on Wednesday July 19 and Thursday July 20 between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily. On Thursday, there will be a full road closure of Copley Road between Warwick Road and Mercer Drive as well as between Chesterfield Road and the off-ramp to Route 295 South.
- PSE&G will be performing work on West Maple Avenue in Merchantville from Thursday, July 20 and Friday, July 21 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure of West Maple Avenue between Lexington Avenue and Browning Road.
- PSE&G will be performing work on Coles Mill Road in Haddonfield from Monday, July 17 through Wednesday, July 19 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. There will be a full closure of Coles Mill Road between Utica Avenue and Grove Street.
- PSE&G will be continuing a project on Market Street in Camden from Monday, July 17 to Friday, July 21 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. There will be a lane shift on Market Street between North 6th and North 5th streets.
“Motorists should plan ahead to take alternate routes and give themselves plenty of time to get to their destinations,” said Commissioner Al Dyer, liaison to the Department of Public Works. “Also, remember that when you’re traveling through a construction area, please slow down and stay alert for crew members and debris.”
The Camden County Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining over 1,200 miles of county roadway and 50 bridges. They are dedicated to making our area safer for motorists and pedestrians through county highway construction projects and road maintenance, including pothole repairs, street sweeping, grass cutting and storm drainage upkeep. The Public Works Department is located in Lindenwold where personnel are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve the residents of Camden County.
To report concerns on Camden County roadways, call (856) 566-2980 or visit www.camdencounty.com.