(Lindenwold, NJ) –
- NJ American Water will be performing work on Copley Road in Barrington from Monday, July 24 through Tuesday, July 25 between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily. There will be full road closures of Copley Road between Warwick Road and Mercer Drive, as well as between Chesterfield Road and the off-ramp to Route 295 South.
- New Jersey American Water will be performing work on Somerdale Road in Voorhees from Monday, July 24 through Wednesday, July 26 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure of Somerdale Road between Echelon Road and Haddonfield-Berlin Road.
- Berlin Borough will be performing work on North Park Drive in Berlin Borough from Monday, July 24 through Friday, July 28 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. daily. There will be a full road closure of North Park Drive between Cross Keys Road and Watsontown Road.
- JF Huebner & Son Construction will be performing work on Wisteria Avenue in Cherry Hill and Pennsauken on Monday, July 24 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. There will be a full closure of Wisteria Avenue between Florida Boulevard and Cuthbert Boulevard.
- PSE&G will be performing work on West Maple Avenue and Browning Road in Merchantville from Monday, July 24 through Friday, July 28 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. On Monday, there will be a full road closure of West Maple Avenue between Lexington Avenue and Browning Road. On Tuesday to Friday, there will be a full road closure of Browning Road between West Maple and Chestnut avenues.
“Motorists should plan ahead to take alternate routes and give themselves plenty of time to get to their destinations,” said Commissioner Al Dyer, liaison to the Department of Public Works. “Also, remember that when you’re traveling through a construction area, please slow down and stay alert for crew members and debris.”
The Camden County Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining over 1,200 miles of county roadway and 50 bridges. They are dedicated to making our area safer for motorists and pedestrians through county highway construction projects and road maintenance, including pothole repairs, street sweeping, grass cutting and storm drainage upkeep. The Public Works Department is located in Lindenwold where personnel are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve the residents of Camden County.
To report concerns on Camden County roadways, call (856) 566-2980 or visit www.camdencounty.com.