“Being caught up on your COVID-19 vaccine and boosters is essential to your health and safety,” said Commissioner Virginia Betteridge, liaison to the Department of Health and Human Services. “These vaccines are safe and effective so please look at the schedule and consider stopping by one of our locations.”
Vaccination sites for the week of June 12 are as follows:
- Mt. Ephraim Senior Living, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1242 W Kings Hwy, Mt Ephraim.
- Litwin Market, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 801 Elm Street, Camden.
- Lutheran Senior Residence of Pennsauken, 5610 US-130, Pennsauken.
- Senior Dance, 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Revere Run, 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 701 Harbor Lane, Sicklerville.
- Town Hall meeting, 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., Dudley Elementary School, 2250 Berwick Street, Camden.
Walk-Ins are welcome at all locations, but if you would like to send information to make an appointment, please send your name and date of birth to either of the following emails:
Also, the Camden County Health Department will now be administering a second bivalent booster for the ages of 65 years and older and those who are immunocompromised.