(Blackwood, NJ) – Next week, the Camden County Department of Health and Human Services will be traveling across the county to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
“Being caught up on your COVID-19 vaccine and boosters is essential to your health and safety,” said Commissioner Virginia Betteridge, liaison to the Department of Health and Human Services. “These vaccines are safe and effective so please look at the schedule and consider stopping by one of our locations.”
Vaccination sites for the week of June 19 are as follows:
- Wendy Supermarket, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., 3325 Westfield Avenue, Camden.
- Luz Groceries, 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., 3920 Westfield Avenue, Pennsauken.
- KIPP Cooper Norcross Academy, 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Corner of Broadway and Washington Street, Camden.
- Broadway and Chestnut Street, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Camden.
- Lawnside Park, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., 208 E Charleston Avenue, Lawnside.
Walk-Ins are welcome at all locations, but if you would like to send information to make an appointment, please send your name and date of birth to either of the following emails:
Also, the Camden County Health Department will now be administering a second bivalent booster for the ages of 65 years and older and those who are immunocompromised.