(Pennsauken) The Camden County Board of Freeholders held its monthly Freeholder Meeting on Thursday, October 19th at the Camden County Boathouse in Pennsauken. At this meeting, a number of awards and proclamations were presented including:
- Community Award: Adrian Casey presented by Freeholder Rodriguez.
- Young Community Leader: Maureen Dymond, presented by Freeholder Young.
- Sustainability Award: Howard M. Phifer Middle School Green Team, presented by Freeholder Young.
- Proclamation to the Collingswood Book Festival, presented by Freeholder Director Cappelli, accepted by Jeanne Brennan.
- Proclamation to the Addiction Awareness Task Force, presented by Freeholder Director Cappelli, accepted by members to the Addiction Awareness Task Force
The next Freeholder Meeting is scheduled for November 9, 2017 at Camden County College in Camden. Click here for more information.