The Camden County Board of Freeholders held its monthly Freeholder Meeting on Thursday, July 20th at the Bellmawr Fire & Rescue Ballroom, 29 Lewis Avenue in Bellmawr. At this meeting, a number of Awards and Proclamations were presented including:
- Community Award – Bellmawr Girl Scout Troop 30215. presented by Freeholder Moen
- Young Community Leader – Gabrielle Savidge, Miss Bellmawr 2015-2016, presented by Freeholder Young
- Sustainability Award – Anthony Farinelli, presented by Freeholder Young
- Proclamation to Pat Abusi, presented by Freeholder Moen
- Proclamation to Operation Yellow Ribbon, presented by Freeholder Moen
- Proclamation to Theresa Thoulouis, presented by Freeholder Rodriguez
The next Freeholder Meeting is scheduled for August 17, 2017 at Camden County College, Blackwood Campus. All Camden County Residents are invited.