The Camden County Board of Social Services is proud of its tradition of providing caring service and assistance to individuals and families in need in Camden County. The agency is committed to assisting its clients in breaking the cycle of welfare dependency to become self-sufficient members of the community. We strive to achieve this goal through mutual trust and respect without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age or political beliefs.
It is the mission of the Camden County Board of Social Services to provide timely, efficient, cost-effective delivery of social, medical and economic programs in a compassionate and financially responsible manner.
The Camden County Board of Social Services values the rights and worthiness of all customers and staff.
The success of this mission requires the cooperation, commitment, active participation and ideas of all employees.
The Camden County Board of Social Services is accessible to disabled persons.
Maps & Directions
525 Market Street in Camden is our satellite location providing limited services including:
- Homeless mail and EBT card pick-up
- Homeless Emergency Assistance
- Basic eligibility questions and select eligibility actions
- Map and driving directions to 101 Woodcrest Road Suite 161 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Plan your trip with NJ Transit
- PATCO Office is within walking distance of the PATCO High Speedline. (Woodcrest Station)
For questions about the Camden County Board of Social Services, call (856) 225-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.