Board of Social Services
Shawn Sheekey, Director
600 Market Street
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: (856) 225-8800
Fax: (856) 225-7797
The Camden County Board of Social Services is proud of its tradition of providing caring service and assistance to individuals and families in need in Camden County. The agency is committed to assisting its clients in breaking the cycle of welfare dependency to become self-sufficient members of the community.
It is the mission of the Camden County Board of Social Services to provide timely, efficient, cost-effective delivery of social, medical and economic programs in a compassionate and financially responsible manner.
The Camden County Board of Social Services values the rights and worthiness of all customers and staff.
The success of this mission requires the cooperation, commitment, active participation and ideas of all employees.
The Camden County Board of Social Services is accessible to disabled persons.
Open Monday - Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Maps & Directions
- Map and driving directions for 600 Market Street
- Plan your trip with NJ Transit
- PATCO 600 Market Street is within walking distance of the PATCO High Speedline. (Broadway Station)
Our Programs and Services
- Financial Assistance
- Food Stamps
- Child Support
- Social Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Board Meetings, Schedule, & Minutes
- Forms & Applications
- Board Members, Budgets, Annual Reports, Audit Reports & OPRA Info