(Voorhees) The Camden County Board of Freeholders held its monthly Freeholder Meeting on Thursday, September 19th at the Voorhees Town Center in Voorhees. At this meeting, a number of awards and proclamations were presented including:
- Community Award: Voorhees Chick-Fil-A presented by Freeholder Moen. Accepting: Matt Williams-Owner, Brian Corbett-Corporate Office, Georgia, & Lauren Loman, Store Manager.
- Sustainability Award: Marianne Leone, presented by Freeholder Young.
- Special Presented to the Certified Medical Assistant Recipients, presented by Freeholder Young. Accepting: Rakeem Smith, Mytesha Powell, KamaJea-Juste, Elizabeth Cruz, Kalyk Russ-Still, Le-La Shambry.
- Proclamation to NJAC Foundation PSE&G Scholarship Recipients and Investors Bank Scholarship Recipients, presented by Freeholder Director Cappelli. Accepting: Jacob Martin.
- Investors Bank Scholarship Recipients, presented by Freeholder Director Cappelli. Accepting: Kiezcha Walton and Selymar Rodriguez Gonzalez.
- Proclamation to Memoir: Rebuilt from Broken Glass: A German Jewish Life Remade in American, presented by Freeholder Nash. Accepting: Fred Behrend.
- Employee of the Month: Dennystor Nieves, presented by Freeholder Young. Accepting: Dennystor Nieves, Camden County Correctional Facility.
The next Freeholder Meeting is scheduled for October 19, 2017 at the Camden County Boathouse in Pennsauken. Click here for more information.