(Sicklerville) The Camden County Technical School District, Gloucester Township Campus, has partnered with the Gloucester Township/Pine Hill Rotary and Township officials to collect and provide items to the victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. There are many Rotaries in the state and each are assigned different items to provide. We are reaching out to those who work and live in Camden County to assist with our efforts to collect the following NEW, SEALED items:
Personal Care Items:
- Adult diapers (all sizes)
- Body lotion
- Chapstick/lip balm
- Bar soap
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Hand sanitizer
- New socks – kids and adult sizes
- Suntan lotion
- Reading Glasses
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Washrags (for the body), preferably white so they can be bleached
- Pet collars (cat and dog) and leashes
- Dry pet food and plastic bowls
- Pine Sol or disinfectant cleaner
- Cleaning rags
- Cloth or leather work gloves and plastic disposable gloves
- Heavy duty large green trash bags (not inexpensive ones as they tear)
- Assorted size Ziploc bags, especially larger than gallon sizes.
- Batteries all sizes.
Community members may drop items off in the boxes located outside of the Conference Center, Bldg. 11, at Camden County Technical Schools, 343 Berlin Cross Keys Road, Sicklerville, NJ 08081. Items may be dropped off Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm. Items will be loaded onto trucks (operated by volunteers) the next three Friday afternoons, and will depart to the designated sites on September 16, 23 and 30. Thank you very much for your anticipated help and support!