New Jersey WIC services provides supplemental nutritious foods to pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants and children up to the age of five.
WIC services include nutrition education and counseling, breastfeeding promotion and support, immunization screening and health care referrals.
WIC service agencies are conveniently located throughout New Jersey Toll Free 1-800-328-3838 (Family Health Line).
If you are:
- Pregnant (up to six weeks after delivery)
- Postpartum (up to six months after delivery)
- Breastfeeding (up to one year if you continue breastfeeding)
- An infant
- A child under five years old
- Have a nutrition or medically related health risk,
- Live in New Jersey (proof of residency required)
- Meet income guidelines (proof of income required)
For more information or an appointment, call the WIC location nearest you or click here:
- 2600 Mt. Ephraim Avenue, Camden (856) 225-5050
- Ephraim site only: Extended hours Tuesday and Wednesdays for working parents.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm (Tuesday and Wednesday open until 6:30pm)
- 1111 S. Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012 – (856) 302-1405
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday – 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday and Friday (8:30am to 4:30pm.)
- Closed Monday
- 302 White Horse Pike, Town Square, Unit B8, Atco, NJ 08004 – (856) 809-2111
- Hours: Monday 8:30am – 12 pm , Wednesday 8:30am – 4:30pm