Data and Workgroups
County Mobilizing for Action Through Planning and Partnership Coalition (CCMAPP)
Assessments and Community Health Improvement Plan – 2007 – 2017.
The Local Public Health System in 1994, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other national organizations identified 10 essential services of public health that should be provided to residents in every community in our nation. These essential public health services include such activities as providing information about health and human services issues, linking residents to needed services, conducting research about public health issues and diagnosing and investigating health problems in the community. No one agency or organization is capable by itself of meeting all the community’s needs. Organizations and agencies must therefore work together as part of the Local Public Health System. The Local Public Health System include all the public, private and voluntary entities that contribute to the delivery of these identified services. Whether their roles in providing public health is direct or indirect, large or small, these agencies and organizations share responsibility for ensuring that the ten essential public health services are provided within the community.
The Camden County MAPP coalition has been meeting since June 2005. Together, MAPP Coalition members have completed Needs Assessments and developed community Health improvement plans, presentations, and workgroups in partnership with Public Health System agencies.
- Chronic Disease
- Access and Linkages to Care
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
Please click on the following to retrieve reports, assessments and presentations.
- 2016 South Jersey Public Health Partnership Community Health Needs Assessment Report for Camden County
- Camden County Community Health Needs Assessment Report – 2013
- Camden County Secondary Health Profile – 2013
- Camden County Key Informant Study
- Camden County Behavioral Health Risk Factor Results Report (BRFSS) – 2013
- Camden County Executive Summary BRFSS- 2013
- Tri County Collaborative Research Presentation – 2013
- Camden County Community Health Improvement Plan – 2018
- Forces of Change Presentation – 2007
- Forces of Change Summary – 2007
- Local Public Health Assessment (LPHA) Presentation – 2007
- Camden LPHA Summary Template
- Camden County BRFSS presentation 2005
- Camden County Community Perspectives Summary – 2007