Camden County has a wealth of resources below for its residents. If you need to talk to someone, call 1-800-222-1222 where you can learn about county provided information and assistance.
Any questions about contact tracing or to verify if a contact tracer has reached out to you call the Health Department at (800) 999-9045.
For information regarding coronavirus in New Jersey, please call the state’s information hotline at 2-1-1 or text NJCOVID to 898-211.
If you are in need of coverage please contact the Camden County Board of Social Services at (856) 225-8800 or email them email@example.com. In addition, you can reach out to the CamCare Health Corporation at (856) 541-3270 or visit their website at https://www.camcare.net/. And for navigating your way to coverage you can also contact the Camden Coalition at (856) 365-9510 or go to their website at https://camdenhealth.org/.
Click here for a listing of referrals and information for seniors.
If you are a senior who needs meal assistance, please call (856) 374-MEAL or (856) 858-3220 to make arrangements.
Camden County also provides food distribution for those in needs throughout the year. Click Here for upcoming distribution events.
COVID-19 Resources Links / Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Website
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- How to Prepare
New Jersey Department of Health
- New Jersey Department of Health – Website
- COVID-19: Information for Communities and the General Public
- COVID-19: Information for Schools and Businesses
- COVID-19: Information for Healthcare and Public Health Professionals
COVID-19 General Information
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Sick with COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- DIY Face Mask
- COVID-19 Quick Facts
- Youth Mental Health Flyer
- COVID Kids – Spanish
- COVID-19 Infographic
- COVID-19 Face Coverings
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Support
- Suicide Prevention
- Domestic Violence Support
- Protect You and Me
- COVID-19 Hard of Hearing
- Testing Site Flyer
- Public FAQ
- Provider FAQ
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- COVID-19-Quarantine vs Isolation
- Contact Tracing Information
- COVID-19 NJ Alert ENG | SPN
- Can’t Test Out
- COVID-19 Know Your Risk ENG | SPN
- Are You Ready for the New Normal in Dining?
- Contact Tracing ENG | SPN
- Holiday Safety Guide
Click Here for a list of mega sites in New Jersey
- Why Get Vaccinated?
- CDC: Benefits of Getting the COVID Vaccine: Vaccine Facts
- General Vaccine Safety
- Vaccination Priority Information
- POD Fact Sheet
- Getting Back To Normal By Using All Our Tools
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- Vaccine Roll Out Information Site from The State Of New Jersey
- Three Ways to Avoid COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Pregnancy and Fertility Guidelines
- Protect Your Family
- Vaccine Facts
- Third Dose Information
- Third Dose vs Boosters Checklist
- Third Dose Questions