(Camden, NJ) – The reward for information leading to an arrest has reached $100,000 in the attack on the home of two Camden County Police Department officers on Tuesday, Sept. 15. Police are asking for the public’s help to find the suspects and bring them to justice.
Contributions are now being offered by nine organizations to assist the hunt for information:
- The New Jersey Policemen’s Benevolent Association (PBA) – $20,000
- Federal Burau of Investigations – $10,000
- Lawmen Supply Company – $10,000
- Anonymous Donor – $10,000
- U.S. Marshals Service – $10,000
- FOP Lodge 218 – $5,000
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) – $5,000
- Miller Mendel, Inc. – $2,500
- First Colonial Bank of Collingswood – $2,500
- Fraternal Order Police, New Jersey State Lodge – $25,000
“On behalf of the entire Camden County Police Department, I want to express my sincerest gratitude to each of these organizations that have stepped up to aid us in this search,” said Chief Joseph Wysocki said. “This was an attack on two members of our department who have not only sworn to protect the people of this city, but who have worked tirelessly to better their community each and every day. We are continuing to ask that anyone with information that may be related to this crime to contact our department.”
Police are asking for the public’s help to find the suspects and bring them to justice. Anyone with information on the shooting or the vehicle that was used in the shooting should call the CCPD tip line at (856) 757-7042, the Citizen’s Crime Commission at (215) 546-TIPS, or use the STOPit app. More contact information for the agency can be found at www.camdencountypd.org and all tips and information are considered anonymous.