(Runnemede) The Camden County Board of Freeholders held its monthly Freeholder Meeting on Thursday, February 15th at the Harry Williams Building in Runnemede. At this meeting, a number of awards and proclamations were presented including:
- Community Award: New Beginnings presented by Freeholder Moen.
- Young Community Leader: Alex McCafferty, presented by Freeholder Young.
- Sustainability Award: Mary Jo Ranieri, presented by Freeholder Young.
- Proclamation to the Camden County Animal Shelter, presented by Freeholder Director Young, accepted by Vicki Roland.
- Proclamation to the Camden County Communications and Metro Police, presented by Freeholder Director Cappelli.
- Proclamation to the Honorable Dana L. Reed, presented by Freeholder Director Cappelli.
- Employee of the Month, presented by Freeholder Shin Angulo.
The next Freeholder Meeting is scheduled for March 13, 2018 at Gloucester City Middle School, 500 Market Street in Gloucester City. Click here for more information.