Berlin Park (151.81 acres) is located in Berlin, between the White Horse Pike, New Freedom Road and Park Drive.
Bodies of Water within the Park
Great Egg Harbor River
Nature Trails - approximately 5 miles gravel and dirt
2 Tennis Courts
1 Bike Path paved .78 mile, cinder/gravel 1.8 miles
1 Basketball Court
2 Softball Fields
1 Sand Volleyball Court
3 Picnic Groves
1 In-Line Hockey Court
Fishing - in the Great Egg Harbor River
Berlin Park Improvements (Summer/Fall 2016)
- Complete removal of the existing hockey court and replaced with a new hockey court consisting of new asphalt paving, chain link fence and gates, court line painting and new wood dasher boards.
- Complete removal of the existing tennis courts and replaced with new tennis courts consisting of new asphalt paving, asphalt colorcoating, new tennis courts painted lines, new chain link fence and gates, team benches and new tennis posts with nets.
- Intersection of Park Drive and Cross Keys Road – Removal of the existing landscape shrubs and some trees. New decorative garden walls, new County park sign (10’ long) that will be lighted, and new landscape planting consisting of trees, shrubs and ground covers consistent with the already installed walls/sign/plantings at the intersection of Cross Keys Road and North Park Drive.
- Removal of the existing wood rail fence along Park Drive and replaced with the new wood rail fence consistent with the latest Camden County Parks (same fence as installed at Cross Keys Road and N. Park Drive and at the main entrance at Clementon/White Horse Pike and Park Drive).
- New street trees planted along most of the length of Park Drive.