(Collingswood) The Camden County Board of Freeholders held its monthly Freeholder Meeting on Thursday, April 20th at the Collingswood Community Center. At this meeting, a number of Awards were presented including:
- Community Award – Bonnie McElligott, present by Freeholder Shin Angilo
- Young Community Leader – Emily Henry, presented by Freeholder Young
- Sustainability Award – Keith Monahan, presented by Freeholder Young
In addition to these awards, two proclamations were given including:
- Stephen Addezio, Director of Camden County Police Academy, presented by Freeholder Young
- Outlaw Puppy Mills Advocates, presented by Freeholder Nash.
The next Freeholder Meeting is scheduled for May 18, 2017 Berlin Township Municipal Building 135 Route 73, Berlin Township, NJ, 08091. Click here for more information.