Camden County Community Resources
Camden County Resource Compass
Freeholder Carmen Rodriguez, the Camden County Covenant for Children and the Community Planning and Advocacy Council (CPAC) have launched a new tool to connect social service providers with families throughout the county. The new website, camdencountyresourcecompass.org, is the first of its kind in the state and will provide residents with up to date access to social service providers throughout the county.
Compass, a one-stop-shop website designed by Hopeworks, will provide greater access to unutilized or underutilized services available from the Camden County Covenant for Children partner agencies. The website, built and designed in conjunction with the state Attorney General’s Office, will create an easy and convenient way for residents to access a wide spectrum of critical services.
- If you or someone you know is in immediate danger or you need to report a crime, please call 9-1-1
- If you are calling for addictions information and referral, please contact Center for Family Services at 1-800-675-1127
- If you are looking for county funding for substance abuse treatment, please contact 1-856-374-6361 during business hours
- If you are considering suicide or are in crisis, please call 1-800-273-TALK
- For mental health assistance please call 1-866-202-HELP
- To report child abuse, call 1-800-422-4453 (1-800 4-A CHILD)
- To talk with a counselor about rape or sexual assault call 1-800-656-HOPE
- For basic needs, social services counseling for abuse or elder abuse please call 2-1-1