Camden County Ethics Board
- The Camden County Ethics Board was created by a resolution of the Freeholder Board in May of 1994
- The Camden County Ethics Code was promulgated from N.J.S.A. 40A:9-22.1 et seq., Local Governments Ethics Law.
- The Board is comprised of six members, no more than two of whom may reside in the same municipality, and at no time may there be more than three (3) members of the Board from the same political party. The members are well known for their integrity, and for their philanthropy and/or their contributions to their industry
- Members are appointed to five year terms and serve without compensation.
Current Board Memebrs
- Stewart Rosenberg - Chairman, President of Artist Point Industries
- Susan Rose, Lauren Rose Albert Foundation
- Wilbert Mitchell, President of Respond, Inc.
- Robert Howard, L&L Redimix
- Dave Capozzi. Attorney
- Brett Waters, Voorhees
Meetings are open to the public and published in the Courier-Post, and posted in the public notice area of the County Clerk in City Hall.