Second Chance Program
The Second Chance Program is the facility's drug and alcohol rehabilitation program. It is a state approved program. The program consists of AA and NA meetings, as well as group counseling sessions. The program also offers anger management and GED opportunities for its members. In addition, the Second Chance program offers:
- A Female Drug Alcohol unit opened October 2005.
- GED evening classes Monday/Tuesday for males and Wednesday/Thursday evenings for females.
- A computer lab opened in 2002 in the modular unit under supervision of "Second Chance"
- Adult Literacy Computer classes for both males and females
- Anger management classes on Thursday evenings
- All AA meetings are overseen by myself throughout the facility.
- Work very close with the Adult Drug Courts
The residents can reach the Program Administrator, Sgt. Keith Ross, by sending a "blue slip" that is available throughout the facility. Sgt. Ross can also be reached via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (856) 580-5733.