Second Chance ProgramThe Second Chance Program is the facility's drug and alcohol rehabilitation program. It is a state approved program. The program consists of AA and NA meetings, as well as group counseling sessions. The program also offers anger management and GED opportunities for its members. In addition, the Second Chance program offers:
- A Female Drug Alcohal unit opened October 2005.
- GED evening classes Monday/Tuesday for Males residents/ Wed/Thurs evening Females.
- A Computer lab did opened 2002 in the modular unit under supervision of "Second Chance"
- Adult Literacy Computer classes for both Male and Female
- Anger management classes Thursday evenings
- All AA meetings are overseen by myself throughout the facility.
- Work very close with the Adult Drug Courts
The residents can reach the Program Administrator, Mr. Rich D'Adamo, by sending a "blue slip" that is available throughout the facility. Mr. D'Adamo can also be reached vis e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (856) 580-5733.