Sm Med Lg

Browse Your Government

Your Government

Passport Agent

Passport Acceptance Facility

The Camden County Clerk’s Office is proud to be a full service U.S. Passport Acceptance Agency.  We can help you with all of your passport needs, including first-time applications, renewals, amendments and photos.

The Clerk’s Office can process your passport application at either our main office in Camden County Courthouse in Camden City or at the County Store in the Voorhees Town Center (formerly The Echelon Mall), which offers extended daily and Saturday hours.

The Camden and Voorhees locations accepts cash, checks, Visa or MasterCard for the processing portion of the Passport transaction, and the US Department of State portion must be payed by check or money order only. For more detail on service hours at our two service sites please see the schedules on the bottom of this page.

In the spring of 2008 the U.S. Department of State began issuing a U.S. Passport Card in addition to the traditional Passport Book.  The wallet-size Passport Card is convenient and less expensive than the Passport Book; however it cannot be used for international air travel.  This new travel document can only be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda at land border crossings or at seaports of entry only.

A current or previous holder of a 10 year adult passport book, who is eligible to use a Form DS-82, may apply for a Passport Card as a renewal by mail or at one of our two service locations.  First time applicants for a U.S. Passport, and those not eligible to use the Form DS-82, must apply for a Passport Card in person using the Form DS-11.

Effective immediately, anyone that applies for a U.S. Passport and has never had a previous U.S. Passport or unable to provide a previously issued U.S. Passport due to loss or theft, must present a LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE(listing one or both parent’s names).

Applicants under the age of 16 (Minors) must have both parents present with their proof of identity (driver’s license, passport, alien registration card etc.) and their Long Form Birth Certificate.  If the child was issued a previous passport, that should also be presented.  If one of the parents listed is unable to be present, a Statement of Consent Form DS-3053 must be completed and notarized by the absent parent and submitted along with the copies of the parents ID (both front and back side) as stated on the form.

Allow four to six weeks for the normal processing of passports.  If the passport is required sooner, an expediting fee of $60.00 will be charged.  Other fees may be charged depending on your time requirements.  If you are traveling within 14 days or if you need to apply for a visa shortly before you travel, you will have to contact the National Passport Information Line @ 1-877-487-2778 and set up an appointment with the nearest Federal Passport Agency.  In this area that is located in Philadelphia.  An appointment is required before heading to the Philadelphia facility.

The following links will allow you to print the an application online and provides more details of the application process:

Passport Fees:

Where to apply:

Camden County Clerk's Office
Camden County Courthouse
520 Market Street, Room 102
Camden, NJ 08102
(856) 225-5300

Mon – Fri/ 8:30am – 4:00pm

The County Store
Voorhees Town Center (2nd Second Floor, next to Boscovs)
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856) 566-2920
The County Store is Located on the 2nd Floor of the Shopping Mall, adjacent to Bosov’s

Click here for to view the Voorhees Town Center Mall Directory

Monday           10:00am – 7:30pm
Tuesday          10:00am – 7:30pm
Wednesday     10:00am – 7:30pm
Thursday         10:00am – 7:30pm
Friday              10:00am – 7:30pm
Saturday         10:00am – 4:30pm
Sunday            CLOSED
To Apply:

All applicants must appear in person and present Long Form Birth Certificates and valid Identification (i.e. Driver’s License).

Applicants ages 16 and 17 must apply with the Long Form Birth Certificate and at least one parent listed on that Birth Certificate with valid Identification.

Applicants under the age of 16 must apply with the Long Form Birth Certificate and all parents listed on the Birth Certificate must be present with valid Identification.

Allow 4 to 6 weeks for normal processing time.  For further information check the U.S. Department of State web site at for updates on processing times and travel alerts around the world.

Find Your County Services

or browse by the first letter of the service