All population groups can obtain a wide array of job seeking and employment development services, including the initial assessment of skills and abilities, self-help information relating to career exploration and skill requirements of various occupations, consumer report information on the performance of local education and training providers, and quality, labor market information.
- Job Training and Placement
- Job Fairs
- Remediation, Basic Skills, GED Preparation
- Youth One-Stop (for ages 16-24)
- New Jersey Career Connections
- New Jersey Unemployment Benefits
One-Stop Career Center staff can work with you to recruit the right professional, technical, clerical, managerial, sales and skilled workers. Whether you need part-time, full-time, permanent, and temporary or project staff, One-Stop Career Centers offers immediate access to one of the largest pools of talent in the tri-state area. We will screen and refer applicants, and schedule interviews at your convenience. You make the final hiring decision.
- Workforce Development (expansion, recruiting, and training)
- Workforce Development Board
Work for Camden County
For more information about the employment services offered by Camden County, call (856) 968-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.