New at the Clerk’s Office:
- NEW! 2018 General Election Draw for Position (General)
- NEW! 2018 General Election Draw for Position (School)
- 2018 Primary Ballot Draw for Position
- 2018 Primary Election Candidates for County Offices
- Required Cover Sheets for Recording
The Camden County Clerk’s Office, under the leadership of Clerk Joe Ripa, offers a vast array of services including passports, trade name registration, notary public, and property records.
|Registry Division||Election Division||Public Counter Services|
For more information about the Camden County Clerk's Office, call (856) 225-5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.