One-Stop Career Center Mission
The Camden County One-Stop System is comprised of a group of nine partners who together coordinate and provide workforce development services throughout the County.
Residents and employers alike will see the One-Stop Career Center as the place to seek solutions for their workforce and employment needs.
The One-Stop Career Center provides customer-focused, quality services that are outcome-based and responsive to local needs. Services are provided in a welcoming and professional manner that capitalizes on state-of-the-art technology.
The Camden County One-Stop Career Center is supported by a partnership of local and state organizations committed to integrating services and resources in the development of a seamless and easily accessible system of services.
The Partners of the Camden County One-Stop Career Center are:
- Camden County Resource Center
- Camden County Board of Social Services
- Camden County College
- Camden County Technical Institute
- New Jersey Employment Services
- New Jersey Unemployment Insurance
- New Jersey Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- City of Camden Housing Authority
- Camden Adult Basic Education Consortium