Cultural & Heritage Commission
Camden County Cultural and Heritage Commission
The Camden County Cultural & Heritage Commission founded in 1972, recognizes the role of the arts and local history in making our communities dynamic places to live and work.
- We strengthen the cultural framework of Camden County by educating the community about the diverse cultural experiences available to all.
- We support grassroots organizations with funding and technical assistance.
- We serve as a clearing house of information and resources for cultural practitioners (artists) and organizations.
- We increase and deepen the interactions between cultural practitioners (artists) and Camden County residents.
- We promote culture as a vital asset to the County of Camden.
For More Information, Event Listings and More…Please Visit